Babymoon Dominican Republic 2010
So after years of being down in the mouth I have retired my explorer and mouth mirror and embarking on a whole new journey MOTHERHOOD. The paycheck is so different instead I receive tiny little smiles, fingers that wrap around my hand and the start of a giggle or two. Plus the most perfect little gift I could have ever asked for. Hardest thing I've ever done but I LOVE IT! (and it suits me I was made to be a wife and mother)
Mason April 2010-Civic Hospital Ottawa Ontario
So we became a family of 3 on April 9,2010@ 11:58, 2 minutes before his due date. Needless to say pregnancy was rough but nothing compared to bringing this little one into the world. Now that I've had a few months to heal, and spend with our little "love bug" I don't cringe quite as much as I had when thinking of having another one, but for now I enjoy every little minute spent with this man. Actually lets be honest there are a few minutes around the 2:47, 3:47, 4:47 feedings that I think somewhat different thoughts. Would I change a thing though, not on your life. He's fun, so stinkin cute and enjoys my company, what more could I want.
So we became a family of 3 on April 9,2010@ 11:58, 2 minutes before his due date. Needless to say pregnancy was rough but nothing compared to bringing this little one into the world. Now that I've had a few months to heal, and spend with our little "love bug" I don't cringe quite as much as I had when thinking of having another one, but for now I enjoy every little minute spent with this man. Actually lets be honest there are a few minutes around the 2:47, 3:47, 4:47 feedings that I think somewhat different thoughts. Would I change a thing though, not on your life. He's fun, so stinkin cute and enjoys my company, what more could I want.
Family of three and a half:)



Yeah, It is great to be Mother, (I have to remind myself of this every once in a while.) Enjoy the good time and even the late night feedings. it took my 4 kids to change them into late night snuggles. But Oh they are worth it.
ReplyDeleteI glad your blogging. I need to see my friends are happy. Even on the other side of the country.
you're right.... it does suit you!
ReplyDelete