Content

Content

Sunday, May 8, 2011

GRATITUDE!!!!!!!


My top 10 list of things I'm grateful for
1. My Premium Romanian


2. My lovebugs
3. My amazing family, all of them 

4.  My faith...church, lessons,fellowship this is my way of life, the peace, encouragement, guidance it gives me.  Especially now as we raise our little family, and build a Christ-centered home where my hope is that our children will learn and feel our Saviours love because of how we love them.  I am so looking forward to the day were we are sealed as a family for "time and all eternity"
5.  Our beautiful home 

( front yard)


6.  Vehicles (since I'm a traveler at heart) 

7.  Daily adventures, parks, swimming pools, walks

8.  That I can walk, I have the use of all my limbs, that my body can carry babies
and that I can see, hear and speak
I just whipped this collage up:) the one picture is me with babes inside, the next is with each one of you one the outside... In order of course. Mason, Daniela and Abbie you are my greatest achievements.  

9.  Nature, I love being outside and want to instill in you a love and appreciation for the world around us

10. This life. It is oh so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment