Monday, October 15, 2012
UNCOMFORTABLE
To say I'm uncomfortable is quite the understatement, this pregnancy is kicking my tail... maybe it's because it's the 3rd one in 3 years, or that I have really active little ones, and that I'm HUGE and the fact that are other 2 are allergic to sleep (not kidding I think it really is possible) Like last night Miss D was up at 10 for an hour then starting at 1-4 am she was a bonafide turkey. Then my night in shining armor came to rescue me (there were some tears involved) and then Mr. M decided it was his turn. YIKES I'm super scared that I will be up 24/7 between new babe and the other darlings.... but this two shall pass I was looking at little videos and pictures of the crew and thinking I don't remember them like this and I really want to enjoy all the little things that will soon be gone and I will miss immensely. So after listening to conference talks about the family, my goals are to think of 5 things everyday that I love about being a mom and to continue taking little pictures daily so I remember these sweet and not so sweet moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment