Story time with Scooby Do.
The littles. Tristan, Mason, Daniela, Ella and Abbie
Dinner at Johhny Rockets
Today we are on a little trip with the family and Azzi's. Of course to a swim park. As if being self conscious isn't enough about being this size and she's drop dead gorgeous. Anyway I was never going to be the type of mom that stood on the sidelines and I wasn't about to start today. Anyway we went around the lazy river a couple of times and then dani wanted to go again so I stayed behind picked her up, grabbed a tube and we headed around again. I skipped the tube over me ( it was snug) then grabbed her and put her in front of me. As we were going around, she was having a great time kicking and playing, as we went under the little sprays, she was excited to get dumped on as she turned around to look at me she said" mom your getting wet too... I love you" in that one moment all the self hate talk that had gone on in my head since I'd put my bathing suit on stopped and instead my thoughts turned to my kids. They don't care about the shape of me right now, they care that Alin and I are here with them, playing with them, getting wet with them. This is in no way an excuse for not getting back into shape because I'm working on it but it was a tender mercy I needed. Thanks miss d. Love your face







No comments:
Post a Comment