Sept 1. Calypso 1 parent 3 kids
Since we bought a pass and its good for the rest of the season, I felt we needed to get our money's worth. So today started out looking cloudy but by 10 was hot so I packed the kids up and we headed to the water park. I was a little nervous it would be so crowded but it turned out amazingly!!!! No line ups and it was such a fun, dare I say relaxing (as relaxed as it gets at a water park with a 5,4, and 2 year old) we had so much fun and I was so glad I took them.
Sept 2. Mooneys Bay
Sept. 3 Pink Lake
We went with Elizabeth and her crew to pink lake
Museum of Nature and learned about owl pellets
AC/DC concert with Alin
Sept 4. Mason meet the teacher day and practise drop off and pick up
Mooneys bay with McAteers picking up race packets adn going to Menchies
Sept 5 Alin's first triatholon
Sept 6 Church, pirate adventure and Nemeths bbq
Sept 7 Calypso with Azzis
Sept 8 Masons first official day of school
girls and I went ot cholcolate restaurant
Sept 11 We went to farm with amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment