Thursday, November 5, 2015
I promise I love you all...no matter what
Tonight as we were putting you all to bed, it was a relatively calm affair and dare I say even a little fun. Hair braided, teeth brushed, I love you's said and then a pit in the bottom of my stomach as I told Dani "I love you Dani" and she replied "Not today" when I asked why she said because "I was picking my nose" (picking her nose till she had 3 bleeding noses) I thought I was even calm about it when I said "Quit touching your nose" "it's going to keep bleeding". In fact it didn't even register with me that this was an issue...till bedtime. Honestly it broke my heart a little, I reassured her that mom will always love her, even when she picks her nose, even if she's being a turkey, even if... the thing about it is that every single night I say to you kids. "I love you" how much...this much, for how long...forever and a day, to the moon and back, no matter what. Tomorrow is a fresh day and I will work harder that they know it's not just words I'm saying but that I truly feel that way. You three, I am your mom, I will love you forever, I will always love you, NO MATTER WHAT. xxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment