Monday, August 16, 2010
Dad
I was so excited for my parents to finally meet Mr. M. It's one of those things where you want them to see him, give him a hug and a kiss and tell me what a good job I'm doing. Since this is a family blog and we all know what are family has been going through and what they will be going through in the future, I would be amiss if I didn't extend my gratitude to my parents and all they have done for us. As they struggle through the trials they have been given, amongst the hundreds of prayers that have been said on their behalf I want them to both know that I think of them daily and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for the family I grew up in. (That's not saying that a trip to Disneyland would have been nice:) The things I hope Mason will learn are to be kind to everyone, accept people as they are, be thoughtful, have a good sense of humor and enjoy life. So mom congratulations on finishing up and dad keep your chin up and "cowboy up"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment