July 25,2010 We had Mr. M blessed, my dad gave the blessing and William and Duncan stood in the circle. He was blessed to "always be mindful of others around him, to respect his parents, to help others" and of course many more things. I am sooooo thankful for my parents and Alin's parents and how each of them have had to overcome and are still overcoming hardships of all kinds to give us the best childhoods, youth and preparing us for having families of our own. My prayer is that Mason is kind, gentle, considerate and when "he faces life's demands that he take a valiant stand" I love this little boy and I'm truly grateful that Heavenly Father has sent him to our home.
After the blessing at the family dinner
Grampa Waldie and Mason
My little man on his blessing day. I was so proud that I made the onsie with the tie on it.
Grama and Grama Waldie and Mason
Alin and Mason
No comments:
Post a Comment