Content

Content

Sunday, December 30, 2012

"My Snow Angels"

We went from being the envy of the country with balmy temperature to having snow for days and doesn't look like its going to let up.  Perfect for taking the family out to play...even if it takes longer to dress them up, then how long we enjoy the outdoors:)



Mason spends most of his time face down, eating snow.  Yes I do feed him but he seems to enjoy the white treat more than anything else I give him.  Daniela loves being outside and is always watchful of her little sister, which keeps us on our toes.  The Mr would probably rather be anywhere else than outside but does it to appease me.  Abbie wasn't so pleased with snow falling in her face but fell asleep anyway, and me I love being outdoors.  Does my spirit good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment