Friday, May 31, 2013
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Today was a scorcher plus the humidity felt like you were in a tropical paradise but cheaper. Took Mason and Daniela outside while Abbie slept to try and get the garden finished and it was scorching by 8 am. No such luck, I do miss the days when you could start a task and actually finish it... In the same week:) I was also trying to pack for our little weekend get away which was brutal I'd put something on the bags, usually Daniela would pull it out, then she decided to use the suitcase as a bed and convinced Mason to join her (didn't take a lot of convincing) the dishes are piling up the living room is a disaster, Abbie wants to be held and I'm getting frustrated with the lack of time and co-operation my 3 little ones provide. Plus I wouldn't be so crabby but my back is still so sore, and the fact that Alin and I haven't had any alone time forever. We're exhausted, tired and just seems like we haven't been on a date in forever:( Here's hoping our little trip will provide some attention to that matter. Alin ordered pizza and we ate it on the deck then the kids rode there bikes and splashed around in the water table...and then the clothes started coming off. Alin played with them while I came into the house to do more WORK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment