Content

Content

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Is it really always going to be like this?!?


May 30,2013 Today was one of those days where I thought I was in a Dr. Jekyll and Hyde movie.  My back has been super SORE which feels like a massive understatement.  Enough that I bawled all last night, when I bend down or turn or try to get into vehicles or pick babies up, it feels like someone is grabbing the nerves giving them a good squeeze and then a kick in the pants. It's amazing how BAD it hurts, I would go through child birth again and again instead of this pain...anyhow add that into the mix with kiddos who are being less than angelic and you have a roller coaster ride of a day.

In the morning they play well together for about the first 1/2 hr while I'm getting breakfast ready( I always change their little bottoms first, then time for breakfast usually about this time one or more has had their morning constitutional and round 2 of diaper changing begins.  So today while I'm changing Abbie which takes all of 2 min the other 2 yahoos have thrown their breakfast all over the floor as I came out I could feel tears building up because they know what their doing is wrong and they do it anyway, plus having a back that makes even the easiest chore hard I was frustrated (Alin heard the commotion and came out and helped, which I was super thankful for) then breaking up fights and some dosies and a baby that wants to be held and is not content to play on her own or be on her tummy or back made for a long morning. Finally at 11:30 I decided we should go to the farm. Some good times some meltdowns.  I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.  Needless to say its 8:30 and I'm praying for sleeping babies.

First Mr. M meltdown

Yep that's Miss D going to climb the bleachers

Playing...drinking water which is apparently way better than the water I pack around daily for them 






And let's finish with this little gem shall we...

No comments:

Post a Comment