Content

Content

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aug 2 2013 Let's get this party started!

This morning our grand adventure begins, we fly to the grand destination of ✈Kipling Saskatchewan via Ottawa ✈Winnipeg✈Regina.  The adventure part of it is that I'm flying solo with a 3 year old, a super busy 2 year old and a very independent, wiggly 10 month old.  So needless to say the praying started a week ago.  We arrived at the airport and by the time we got car seats out and a huge nightmare at ticket counter (I'm sure new girl working, but as we were getting our tickets we found out the flight Winnipeg to Regina was cancelled.  When she wished me a safe travel to Winnipeg.  Then their computers wouldn't let them in, them trying to get us on another flight, by the time all was said and done the line up to put our 3 carseats in was huge.  The attendant told Alin to put them in and get in line and for us to go to elevators.  Stressful as we were waiting for Alin she told us that we were going to have to go with her to security as we were late. Which left us without saying proper goodbyes, just quick kisses and we were whisked away)  Chaos ensued, tears running done my face, Mason wanting his dad and the other two wondering what was going on. We were rushed thru security and then boarded. Called Alin and missed him already but thankfully the flight went great.  
Thanks to this great angel of a man and the man sitting behind me.  He was kind and made her feel at ease immediately when he said he loved the Dr. Suess book she was reading.
Abbie was captivated with the young guy  behind me.  These tender mercies made up for the lady in front of me who was not helpful and all I can say to her is KARMA won't be fun for her.  

I thought they did great and I was super proud of them.  
Layover in Winnipeg... they played, ate and then away we go again
Then our next flight, I let them sit together and they had a ball I took a little video before take off and you can hear Mason visiting away with Daniela and then the excited giggles of the both of them.  
Abbie's first trip! She did great😊

It was great that my mom was able to meet me at the other end, things went so nicely (she missed my aunt Betty's memorial to be there for me, my dad was talking at it ...but we will make it for the funeral) 
Quite the caravan with all of our stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment