Content

Content

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday August 16,2013

This morning was the usual craziness, diaper changing, breakfast making morning.  The difference was this morning there were 3 police cars at our neighbors house. Curious of course but just chalked it up to the construction going on and went about our day...

Alin had a Dr's appt where he got moles taken off (they see a lot of sun and better safe than sorry) so I packed the kids up and went to go for a walk.  We ended up across from the experimental farm at a place we've parked a million times before but this time the kids started walking in a different direction and we stumbled upon this gem
It's this little garden oasis with at least 6 seniors working, pruning,weeding and maintaining it.  
It's tiny but beautiful and I'm so glad we explored it
Then we continued on to the park, had a snack and then the shoes came off...

BAREFEET I love my little's bare-feet I love summer and toes that run across the grass, that play in the sand that wiggle and just look so darn stinkin cute 💗for that matter I love it when Alin has jeans and bare feet on(super hot)
Mason's feet
Daniela's feet

And now just for some random cute pics from this mornings adventure
Love it when they get along
I love how the sun beams are in front of her face
Snack time, lose the shoes, comfy time
Abbie's nap generally happens on the go

 Came home, missionaries for lunch had a family nap.

Rewind to beginning of day we saw our neighbor Tanya outside and she told us John had been attacked this morning and robbed.  They had punched him and hit him with a gun that he needed emergency surgery on his eye.  It's so scary this happened at 7 this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment