Enjoying our snack of apples, which makes me think of the fall as well
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Sept 5 Thursday 2013
Today's adventures included the McAteer clan. We went to a little place called Stony Swamp, there is a bunch of trails and a little bird sanctuary/hospital. It was a crisp morning enough that we all wore pants and sweaters. Yikes I love the fall here but am not looking forward to the winter, especially getting 3 ready to bare the elements. Guess we won't worry about it till it happens but I wouldn't be upset one little bit if it stayed in the double digits:) the little walk was cute, included a bridge some boardwalk and some wild turkeys(10). I love doing things with Kate and her girls there super easy going and fun. Now I'm trying to get the littles to nap (which is when I try and journal)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment