Sunday Alin slept in by that I mean longer than normal:) and so I fed the kids, showered them and got them ready for church and went in to see if he was going to come. He's first reply was why didn't you come get me. In my head I laughed thinking, I've been up for 3 hours, breakfast made, kids feed, supper in the crock pot, kids showered, kids dressed, diaper bag packed... I was a little busy:) so he helped me get jackets on while I got dressed and we headed out the door. Sacrament was really good and the talks were awesome. President McAteer talked and I always enjoy hearing him talk. Kids were good as far as our littles go:) at the end of sacrament I dropped Mason off at primary (which he loves) and headed to take the girls to nursery...when I looked down the hall and who was at the end just coming thru the doors, ALIN honestly it was such a nice surprise besides the fact that he's the handsomest fellow I know it was so nice that he came. Such a support. My husband is great, a few more deposits in the love bank.
The rest of the week has been busy, I was audited for Denyal hygiene and have to do my portfolio, it is STRESSFUL and TIRING and FRUSTRATING and ANNOYING trying to find the time to do it on top of everything else is almost impossible. The thing I struggle with the most is that I know my time now is best spent in our home teaching, and being there for our little ones but I find myself getting so frustrated and losing my cool with the kids, eating junk and not sleeping just due to this awful thing. It's due the end of Jan but I'll have to have it submitted by the 28 before we leave on our trip...I also think it's soooo important to keep it up as I've always thought education to be important. I would want to be able to support our kids if the unthinkable ever happened to Alin. I also want my girls to know the importance of having something to fall back on and being self sufficient and then when their Prince Charming comes along they will be able to contribute to their family.
Now for the fun we had this week...
We did a day at the farm and it was so fun
Daniela and Abbie and the sheep
They made a craft...Abbie wanted to nurse
There was a story and singing and a treat
Dani loves to carry, rock and nurse her baby and always wants me to wrap her baby in a blanket.
Helping me cook breakfast, on the menu today was puffed mini pancakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment