Valentines Date😘
Friday, February 28, 2014
Feb 14 2014 Valentines day
I LOVE any occasion to celebrate and Valentines Day is the perfect example. We decorate the first of Feb we throw a Valentines day party and then on the 14th before the kids get up I decorate the table with some valentines books, plates, napkins, chocolates and of course helium balloons which are all discovered by following a chocolate heart trail. I love how excited they get and it gets funnier the older they get because they get so excited. (Alin gives me a hard time about all the decorations and enthusiasm I show for all the holidays but today he gave me a hug and told me he loved how I make things a big deal for our family) and then for Vantines Day my Premium Romanian and I went out. I got a babysitter arranged and there was going to be a dance at the church with some treats, live bands and a dj. To be honest I thought it might be a little lame and when I mentioned to Alin what we were doing in sure he felt the same way. We went and it was AWESOME!!!!! I didn't have any expectations so I was pleasantly surprised, the decorations were great, the good was scrumptious and the music was stellar! Alin was so impressed, we ate, visited and danced the night away till 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment