Content

Content

Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014

Today the kids and I signed up for a reptile show.  It was very hands on for the kids and I think we may have a future veterinarian in Mason.
We saw 2 snakes, 3 turtles, ferret, hedge hog, blue tongued lizard, the fellow was really good, just let the kids touch and feed them without bogging them down with a lot of details.  The girls thought it was funny that he had taught the turtles to wave and the hedge hog to high 5.  We played in the park eating our cobs of corn and berries then home for naps.  
Tonight Alin and I had a date and Kiffin watched the kids, it was a belated birthday date.  He just told me we were going to get something to eat and then watch a movie.  As we headed downtown I knew something was up instead our date included going to poutine fest on sparks street and then to the NAC for a surprise show of the comedian Jim Gaffigan.  It was hilarious, clean humour, Alin and I both had tears rolling down our cheeks.  
Sparks Street Poutine Festival with my best friend
NAC 
Then we went for frozen yogurt, great date, love my premium romanian 

Came home and all the kids were sleeping!!!!! Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment