Content

Content

Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Premium Romanian

Blast from the past, isn't he a cutie pie

Never chews just one stick of gum...always puts two in

When taking a picture he always goes to his "picture side" yep he has one funny though are friends even notice we can be all set up for a picture and he'll switch sides

He gets dressed and ready methodically out of the shower dries in an order, puts his underwear on and then grabs 2 q-tips and cleans both ears at same time (for some reason he really loves this)

When he laughs hard I love it

He is quick witted and super funny

He sleeps like he's a corpse

I found him handsome every single day, I love it when he has jeans, t-shirt and bare feet, or when we've been on holiday and he had gruff growing


No comments:

Post a Comment