In the crowd fist pumping as you guys walk across the stage. I'm scared I won't be there for your first loves, marriages, babies or if I am then I'm going to be out of energy, in a body and mind that's failing me. So while I'm somewhat with it now... most days. You can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to walk your socks off, make you hike hills, eat snow, try and teach you how amazing and beautiful nature is. That it renews, refreshes and relaxes the soul. Try and enjoy every little exhausting, wonderful, learning, fun moment with you and watch how amazing you three little beings are. I love you "this much", sweet dreams. And here's to a million and more adventures
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
I have a secret Sept 16,2014
I hear almost daily from people, that they are amazed at how much I do with you kiddos. That we are always out and about and doing things like apple picking, little hikes or a plethora of other adventures to hosting fun little parties, to having our own little school with crafts BUT here's my secret...I am scared to death that I won't always be able to do fun active things with you, I aim to, I hope to and I'm working hard to be healthy but the downside of having kids late in life is that I'm no spring chicken and that scares me to no end. I want to be the mom that is always active with her kids, I want to hike and rock climb and ride bikes and do all those things and let's face it no one wants to get old. I am scared that I'm not going to see you graduate and be that mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment