My sweetheart
We always tease these 2 about their bromance but there seriously is one:) us with our good friends Amanda and Richard AzziSaturday, November 22, 2014
We've been dating...each other, a lot
This month we've been on 4 dates! You heard me correctly 4. There's been a movie night "interstellar" which was filmed in my hometown. Yah Fort Macleod, it's funny watching the movie and seeing my old stomping grounds. We've gone out for dinner with the Vissors (bishop) And my favorite date thus far was Friday night at the NAC it was AWESOME. I surprised Alin and bought him tickets to Chris Hadfield who is a Canadian Astronaut. My man dreams of being in space. If it makes him feel any better I already think he's "out of this world". I had assumed that I wouldn't enjoy it as much as Alin would but it was AMAZING!! I loved it, he was such a good speaker, humorous and motivating. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was really neat how he talked us through take off then showed the videos and pictures he's taken from space and some really funny stories. One of the things I thought was great was he said "Make a goal, decision and then work toward it because once you've decided on something every decision you make be ones Stepping stones to who you want to be. The other thing he talked about was regarding our children, that we need to expect capabilities and have high expectations for our kids. It was a really enjoyable night. Great date. Rounding off our date nights this month was Alin's Christmas party at the Rideau Club, fun and relaxing and great food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment