Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Mason my blue eyed boy is turning 5!
All week I've been thinking how in the world has 5 years come and gone. Why does it feel like I blinked and here we are... It might have something to do with you being allergic to sleep for the first 3.5 years of your life so I've technically only been blinking for a year and a half:) The worst part for me is I am dreading sending you to school not because I don't think your ready because I think you are, but because I will miss you terribly. I will miss you calling my name anytime I am not within sight, just so you know where I am. I will miss your hugs and snuggles, how you still want dad and I to snuggle with you every night. How you love Lego, how you stick up for your sisters if anyone bothers them. One day you told a little friend" be nice, this is your last chance with your little finger waving" I was kind of wondering what would happen next. You and Dani are little buddies and Abbie adores you. I am nervous about school because I don't want you to lose your innocence about certain topics yet, I want you to be a kid for as long as possible and not worry about or hear about grown up things. Honestly if I thought I was capable enough I would home school you all. That being said I loved high school and had a great time, so I don't want you to miss out on all the social aspects of school, meeting new people, experiencing things on your own, but if I could be a fly on the wall, you bet your bottom dollar I would be there. So here's to all the great things about being 5 and things to come. This is a learning experience for both of us:) Love you "forever and a day" "this much" Love Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment