I wrote on mason jars different sayings and popped colored straws in for our rhubarb slush (which everyone loved) then the girls took them home at the end of night. I had huge plans but in the end there was an emergency run to farm boy and the evening turned out great.
Tania, Elizabeth, Michelle, Kate and Amanda
Me, Suzanne, Tania, Michelle, Elizabeth,Kendall, Kate, Cori, Laurie, Amanda and Christine.
I really wanted to take this evening and celebrate each one of them, the people they are and how they inspire, encourage and love me and my family. They are amazing women that come from every walk of life and have had many different experiences and that's why I loved this party. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the last guest left at about 11:30. I'll have to do it again another time as a few of my good friends weren't able to come





No comments:
Post a Comment