For Christmas 2 years ago, I made Alin a plate at the mud oven. I painted Mason, Daniela's and my hand on it with the inscription "to the love of my life and the hero of theirs" and they glazed it and it turned out great...as we were on one of our family adventures to the science and tech museum Alin was walking ahead of me with the 2 kids while I pushed Abbie. The thought ran through my mind that I really, truly can't imagine my life without Alin and probably the greatest compliment I could pay him is that I would be happy if our son grew up to be just like him and if our daughters married men like him.
He is a super dad! He's involved, caring loves to snuggle with you all and he's been known to hop on one of your plasma cars to chase you around while you squeal in delight. He LOVES you all to pieces.



No comments:
Post a Comment