By potty mouth I really do mean potty... Pretty sure my 19 year old self would not believe the words that come out of my mouth now. I remember going to the doctor to discuss " my chest hurting". He replied " like when you breath" and my response was no, like my "girl chest" because I couldn't even get the word breast out.
Fast forward and here I am now discussing all sorts of words with my kids that embarrass the heck out if me, but being the parent I have to suck it up and use correct terminology. YIKES and when on earth would I have ever thought I would say the words "good toots" or poo or pee. Awwww here's to motherhood and the unique discussions that come with it.


It's funny isn't it. I remember wondering what was wrong with those parents that would put their noses right up to their kids butts (sorry, I mean derriere) to see if the kid had done a number two. Yet here I am sniffin' bums like a dog. Parenthood really makes you do and say weird things
ReplyDelete