Content

Content

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4th

Today Abbie had her 12 month check up and vaccines.  So glad Alin worked nights tonight so that are other 2 angelic children, didn't have to come with me...which by the way they were super upset not to be going to see the doctor.  Abbie of course is keeping up with our little family trend and is the 97% for growth, weight and height.
These pictures were before the poor thing had to have 3 needles, one in each leg and one on the arm.  So I'll quit nursing when she's feeling better... Hint, hint my hubby, I know I always tell you I'm ready but now I just need to make sure she's comfy.  She was super upset and screamed when she got the vaccines and again in my mind I was MAD, after Dani's vaccine she was so sick and had a temp for a week that I swore I'd ask to have a few more appts than have it all done in one shot.  Inside I stood there kept quite and was super upset inside lop

No comments:

Post a Comment