Enjoying their snack size, you can see Dani's already shed her suit and Abbie's already pulled her socks off.
Then we decided to go see dad for lunch and they got their teeth cleaned as well.
They did a super job and had their first polish today... Helps when the dentist is your dad:) it sure made me miss work though I was hit with such a melancholy feeling, I loved working in the dental field, the work, the patients, the career I guess since I've been in the field since I was 19 and left for maternity at 36... That was 17 years of my life. I had a hint of sadness and then I looked down at my 3 busy, busy, busy love bugs and thought how lucky I am to be able to have the opportunity to stay home with them. That it is an option for our family, and all the fun things that we do and the learning and growing that's going on. For all of us.
Tonight we went over to another friends house another Kate:) and Dan and their 2 beauties Evie and Eloise ( I think Mason and Eloise must have been bosom buddies in heaven, because here they sure are good little friends) we went for supper which was delicious and then went trick or treating. Jessica and Jared MaCateer and their two little boys and Dave Anderson and 2 of his kids and us and Kate and Dans crew which made for a real little fun caravan while going from house to house. The kids had a ball and it's always super fun to visit with everyone. Sister Brown (Kate's mom) was at the house too and was nice to visit with her as well. It ended up being a beautiful night despite a few raindrops.
So goodnight and sweet, sweet dreams literally









No comments:
Post a Comment