One of Alin's classmates was getting married this Saturday in Toronto so we decided to make a holiday out of it. Alin took some time off work and we headed
down Thursday. Trying to get everything done with 3 little ones is like eating Oreos while brushing your teeth (Auntie Renee quote) we stayed at the Renissence (right beside CN tower and part of the Rogers centre) in the morning went to the new Ripleys Aquarium. It was AWESOME we spent the morning then had lunch at the revolving restaurant at the CN tower, went to the glass floor (my poor hubby still hates it and won't go on it) walked back to the hotel, napped them (well Mason, Dani and dad) Abbie and I went walking. Then when they got up we went back to the aquarium. We all loved it
Conveyer belt ride
I love how Mason is reaching~Jelly fish exhibit
There was so many neat exhibits that I could fill a hundred pages with the photos
One of the things I love about Alin is that if we do something we do it up right
CN Tower for lunch
Great Wolf Lodge Family Trip
No comments:
Post a Comment