Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Sept 17,2013 I smiled
This morning started great, besides the fact that kids picked up something at a birthday party besides the treat bag like stuffed and runny noses?! How is it possible to have both at the same time. I went done and walked on the treadmill for 1/2 hr (that always makes the day go better). *note to Dani and Abbie when you become moms you need to take that time for yourself, I need to practise what I preach but it's so important to your sanity and your health. I haven't done anything for myself for 3 1/2 years and am now just starting to make sure that I take that tiny break at least once a week, I want you girls to do it more but having 3 babies in 3 years makes it a little tougher:) then made muffins and then commenced the 2nd day of potty training. Mason only had 1 accident!!! It was beautiful outside so we went and enjoyed the crisp, sunny, fall weather. It was so beautiful and instead of running around trying to snap pictures of what a great day we were having I just relaxed, breathed it in and took pictures in my mind. Mason and Dani hugging and making a train going down the slide. Mason lugging around his new puppy (a stuffed animal, he's just latched on to) Daniela's golden locks bouncing while she's busy running "sans" shoes and sporting her sweater backwards (I put it that way because she's forever unzipping it) Abbie walking around with her cute little onsies with moccasins, only stopping to try and taste dirt, grass, leaves whatever else she can get in there faster than I can keep up with her. The sun was shining and it was beautiful and relaxing and today I'm content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment