Friday, August 22, 2014
August 5, 2014
This morning I had a mammogram booked at 7:45 but before then I had to take the garbage out. Daniela always likes to help me but this morning she was having a meltdown and so I went took garbage out and told her when she calmed down she could come with me. She didn't and in the midst of her meltdown she must have pulled something in her neck. The plan was that I would go to my mammogram and then get to go lane swimming to practice for the triathlon. As I left for the hospital, Daniela was screaming about her neck and Abbie was screaming for the soul purpose that I was going to be out of her sight. Away I headed as this has been rescheduled 3 times already. As I'm waiting at the hospital I had just finished asking "are they usually on time" when a nurse came to inform me that they couldn't find the x-ray tech and didn't know where they were. I waited another 20 min and when they came back saying they still didn't know, I decided to check at home as soon as the phone was answered I was met with kids screaming. I told them I couldn't wait and headed home. I was a little frustrated and worried about Daniela. Once home she was lying in bed and seemed better, at times like this it's hard not to get frustrated. Being a mom means putting everyone's needs before your own but I want you girls to know and Mason for you to be aware for your wife that SOMETIMES mom's need time to do things so they can be healthy, physically and mentally. Going for a mammogram does not count as time to yourself, it counts as taking care of yourself. So here's to rebooking a mammogram and fitting exercise in another day...but gratitude as well for 3 healthy kiddos and husband (just one of those)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment