I want you all to know that I have a strong testimony that comes thru and by following the teachings and guidance that I receive as a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that there is a Heavenly Father that loves me and each of you very much. I know that we each have divinity in us and that we can reach our full potential thru our Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus our eldest brother came to earth to show us the way to return to our Heavenly parents and live with our families after our mortal life. I know not by seeing or scientific explanation but I know by the feeling and confirmation of the Holy Ghost of the things that I've prayed about or hold very close and dear to my heart. As I became a parent it was easier for me to understand the love that he has for us, how even when I've made wrong choices or decisions that he wants me to return ask forgiveness pick myself up and continue on. As I became a mother and a wife I could understand this concept because even when you are being trying at times I have unconditional love for you all. I may not like your actions or choices but I will always love you, the person. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us, that he wants us to be happy and find real joy. I don't believe this earth just came to be by a Big Bang but that it was made by a loving Heavenly Father. Years ago I heard a story about talking a clock all apart and putting into a paper bag and shaking it. It would never, no matter how hard you shook it put itself back together and be a working running clock. I feel the same way about this beautiful world, the heavens, animals and people. We were created by a loving Heavenly Father. Who thoughtfully and amazingly created us. I am personally grateful for the atonement as I have made mistakes in my life it gives me a hope and each Sunday as we take the sacrament we can renew our covenants and be a little better. I am so thankful that I met the man I call my husband, you truly make me want to be a better wife, friend, and person in general. Your kind heart and willingness to help others is truly a gift. I don't know how to truly express my feelings on paper and the depth of my love for you. I always tell you you were the best decision I ever made and it's true. You are an amazing father and it makes my heart burst when I see the way you look at our kids and the way they love you. More than anything I want us to be a FOREVER FAMILY I want our children to be sealed to us and to have us sealed together. I can't imagine a lovingly Heavenly Father letting us work so hard on having a great marriage here in this lifetime to not be continued in the heavens. I have a testimony of temples and the peace and clarity they can bring us. As I have done baptisms before there is something of greatness the minute you step on temple grounds. I want you all to know that I truly am trying everyday to be the wife and mom that you need. That I consider being your mom a privilege that I prayed to have each and everyone of you. That the moment they placed each of you, Mason, Daniela and Abbie in my arms the feeling of love washed over me and my heart grew bigger. That I know this is the most important work I ever do. I want you to know how amazing I think each of you are. You each have your own little personalities and talents and I'm so proud to be your momma. I love you beyond measure and want to instill in you how special you are, that you are "a child of God" that there is great potential in you. I love you all, you are my most precious gifts. Love you Caius as a best friend, a husband, a team mate. Xxoo
Sunday, January 4, 2015
First Sunday of the year. Jan 4,2015
So today was the first Sunday of the year which means that our sweet Dani is going to primary. It also means it is "pop up Sunday" aka testimony meeting. So the weather outside is "frightful" Alin's parents left yesterday afternoon to beat the storm and storm it did. The snow has been falling since yesterday afternoon and today it is coupled with freezing rain. So church was only 2 hours today, sacrament and sharing time (primary). So as it was fast and testimony meeting I got up to bear my testimony, the only thing is your nerves get a hold and I can't remember what and how I say things. I just always ask Alin if it was embarrassing to him. Which he always answers no. I thought I should bear my testimony here for my husband and kids when I'm not so flustered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment