Content

Content

Friday, January 30, 2015

January 28,2015 Aahhhhhh the smell of 2-stroke oil

I was so looking forward to our date tonight. We were asked to go snowmobiling and I could hardly contain my excitement. So we picked up Dan and Kate and headed out to Nemeth's house to meet up with the Bishop and his wife (we borrowed Terry Nemeth's sled) it was super fun and I've missed it a ton. The best part was my arms were wrapped around my best friend, and love of my life. I loved how he would reach back and give my leg a squeeze
My Premium Romanian

We ended up at a little pub/restaurant and had dinner and some hot chocolate
The Crew
Us with our toque and helmet hair :)
These pictures crack me up, the girls are standing so close together with arms around each other while our counterparts are a foot apart. The night was awesome and even included a close call with a iron fence and some trees but included 2 end of ride flip overs. Which I have the swollen knee and some pretty intense bruising as a reminder. I'm actually super surprised my leg doesn't hurt more. All in all one of the best date nights we've had. Plus I love the smell of two stroke oil. Just means a good time is about to happen:). Well goodnight my wild driving, handsome man. Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment