So are Valentine's Day party was today. It was super fun. I tried to make a little photo area for cutie pie shots:)
Daniela
Mason
Abbie
The Guests:
Elizabeth DeGuilio, Angela Reitboeck, Eileen Reed and Amanda Dugan
Emilie Pelat, Amy Zimmerman, Kendall Ericson and Frank Parkouga (I'm missing a picture of him with his beautiful momma)
Then on Friday my love bought home treats for us. He's setting the bar pretty high for your "friend boys".
The girls were so excited they got flowers too. Red for me, yellow for Abbie and peach for Daniela. Mason got chocolate and the girls did too, right at this instant, Daniela has her mouth stuffed full of chocolate.
Saturday February 14th Valentine's Day! Decorated the table with cards, some treats, pink napkins, pink smoothies and waffles with a few kisses mixed in (the chocolate variety) after breakfast we went to Home Depot for kids club, then to soccer, then met up with the Azzi's for lunch at Lone Star (which was awesome) then home family nap and then for a Lovers Date. Kieren came to watch the kids and we went out with Dan and Kate to play laser tag first AWESOMENESS then to the Valentines dance to get our groove on. Fun day, Fun night. I made Alins card and it cracked me up. It had a picture of Yoda on it and since my premium Romanian loves anything StarWars I thought it was perfect. It said "Yoda the only one for me". The kids cards I developed pictures that I took from valentines party and glued them on red Popsicle sticks and they loved them. I put little messages on them too.














No comments:
Post a Comment