Content

Content

Friday, February 15, 2013

My 4 valentines

So growing up grama Waldie (my mom) always made every occasion special. We had green pancakes for St. Patrick's Day, pink pancakes for Valentine's Day, chocolates for Easter and the list goes on. I loved it and want to carry it on with our little family (besides when your a stay at home mom you look for any reason to whoop it up)

So we started the day with waffles and red helium balloons, cards for Alin and kids, some chocolate and flowers Alin snuck in complete with rose petals. I found the neatest thing on pintrest and decided I had to make it for Alin and I even had all the supplies here:)

All week I've been doing little Valentines crafts with the kids, and today we topped it off with making Valentines cookies to surprise Alin with at work. We even managed to make Star Wars theme that I bought him like 3 years ago. The icing didn't work out but he said he enjoyed them away.

Dinner was a sad state of affairs I didn't have time to whip up anything wonderful. So cheese toast, grapes, and salad were it, we also managed to fit a play date in there for the morning with the Anderson crew, it's been fun to have them over and Dashiell plays so well with Mason.

So here's to another Valentines day and the love shared all around.











No comments:

Post a Comment