Content

Content

Friday, February 8, 2013

Week in review

SUNDAY - we stayed home from church today, I'm sure much to Alin's delight. We have sick little kiddos. Mason has a cough, Dani's nose is super full and makes it exciting to be the mom, trying to catch it before it gets everywhere. Bonus is that she loves wiping her nose drawback is she then likes to use the wipe to clean the coffee table...gross. Poor Abbie's fighting it as well I'm sure the soother borrowing and then giving back from Daniela is not helping the situation:) Abbie's poor eyes are just running and red. So instead of sharing our germs we stayed home, I taught a little nursery lesson on loving our families and then Mason and Dani coloured a picture of a family and Alin and I watched 2 conference talks. I tried to make it feel as close to a Sunday as I could. I hate missing church it's just that little lift you need for every week. To refocus and begin again.


MONDAY - I've been dreading this day a little as its Dani's turn for another vaccine. So Alin had the day off and so I left Mason and Abbie with Alin, Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to Dani, she screamed her head off when they were trying to weigh her, reaching out for me grabbing on to my neck and not letting go till I had to get on the scale take my weight ( thanks dani for that...side note 209 is my weight after having Abbie which means I've lost 11 lbs since having her and have 64 to go YIKES) so I was super worried how the needle was going to go and did that little one cry?? Not a peep and she didn't even flinch?!?! She was a rockstar. Came home and then spent rest of the day snuggling with kiddos, reading books, diapers:)

TUESDAY - had another physio appt today at 7:30. I get so tense and dread it, it's so painful and in the week between time it seems I don't have a 1/2 hr to do my stretching and exercise and I pay them for this?!??!

WED - today was mason's last day at speech I'm going to miss going with him I saw a lot of progress with him. I wish I could find another program that I could take dani and him too

THUR - today cori and her kids came over, we went downstairs and played in the gym the kids had tons of fun playing with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment