Content

Content

Monday, April 8, 2013

3 years gone in a blink of an eye

Tomorrow is masons birthday and our little man is 3!!!!. Craziest phenomena is how the days and nights can last forever but the weeks, months and years fly.
It's funny how acutely I remember some things, the birthing labour part was horrendous and exhausting and then one minute your preparing to be a mom and the next your in charge of this little thing it's been quite a journey from exhaustion to elation to worry to happiness. I do love being a mom, it's the hardest thing I've ever done but the moment you get a little hug or kiss or I luf you melts me.

The things he's doing now:
•Talking a ton
•Still loves McQueen and all his cars
•Loves his Thomas train
•Counts to 20, anytime we see numbers or letters he reads them
•It's been fun to watch him interact with his sisters and react (not so fun)
•he's so smart and picks things up quickly...not so great when Alin walked into the house and mason meets him with "oh for Pete's sake, your driving me bonkers" to Alin's credit he figured out we were having a learning curve day:)
•he is snugly and wants to be hold or cuddled or hugged and kissed all the time

Lots of other little things Mason that makes you perfect for our little family we LOVE YOU and enjoy your company. Happy Birthday love bug💗







No comments:

Post a Comment