Content

Content

Friday, April 19, 2013

Best surprise ever!!!!!!!

My 40 th birthday is coming up on tues and last night I got the surprise of my life!!!! As I was sleeping Alin came in and said I needed to help him catch a bat (if this sounds like a strange request, it's not, we've had a few incidents with bats) so I crawled out of bed, put my sweater on and probably said something like "I can't believe again" and followed him out there EXCEPT for this time when I rounded the corner my barely functioning body and eyes made outlines of tons of people...Alin had everyone flown out here for my birthday(missing Brent and Chaston) but 22 people here, in my house. SURPRISE I can't believe he organized all and surprised me. Thank you is hardly the word to use I need to find a bigger, grander word. I screamed, cried ran back and forth like a chicken with my head cut off (there's video) my heart is so full for my family and that my husband put so much thought into this. He just earned himself 364 sleep in days ( Mother's Day still should be for me)

The funny thing is I kept asking him if he had anything planned and he just kept telling me whatever I wanted. I'd always wanted to go to Paris for my 40th but the arrival of Abbie made that a delayed goal but this was way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor guy even yesterday I said to him" this is a big birthday" I've been alive longer than ill be alive" and various other comments. Here's to a husband that completely and still manages to knock my socks off!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment