Content

Content

Friday, April 12, 2013

Daniela

What can I say about you my little hurricane. It's crazy that the things I love most about you are also the things that drive me crazy:)

Your fierce independence, how you need to do everything for yourself. You learned how to put your shoes on lickety-split which was a bonus but with that came the ability and desire to unzip your sweater or jacket as we're just leaving the house, take off your shoes and just so there's a little more work for me you pull the socks off as well

You love to get into everything, things I didn't even think would be interesting, kids love remotes that I was expecting but to love batteries threw me off. You try and take them out of everything and when they don't come out easily you just smash the remote or said device to floor to see if they will come out.

You love being in the kitchen, fridge, icebox(which leaves super slippery puddles of water in the floor.)

You love doing everything Mason does and he's the first person your excited to see, you try and copy his every move...not fun since he sometimes isn't on his best behaviour but adorable when you look up at him with those striking blue eyes like he's the hero of your little world.

You love "Abbie's" to pieces she is defiantly going to have a best friend in you, bonus your getting a lot gentler (in sure Abbie appreciates that too)

Your a great sharer, and have no problem handing most things over

Your BUSY seems like such a little word for how truly on the go you are. Really hurricane seems to be the only word that comes close. So my little hurricane I just wanted to write this little post about you, the other day I found a quote that describes you to a "T" at this stage of your life, so I'm going to frame it and put on your room. Here's to moving mountains my little one, love you beyond measure. Squeeze,squeeze,squeeze




No comments:

Post a Comment