For my children the first thing they come to understand is that I am always there for them, as newborns they cry, I feed and comfort them. As infants they are aware of the sound of my voice, the smell of me, the feel of my touch. With all of you, even as newborns the neatest feeling was being able to calm you, when you were placed in my arms. How you knew when someone else was holding you and you yearned for my arms to comfort you. As you began to grow and learn to crawl and stand...which led itself to this journal entry. As toddlers when I'm not in your sight and you yell out "momma, momma" till you find me or you hear the sound of my voice.
This is your first experience with holding on to a "firm foundation" your dad and I will continue to be the best anchors we know how for you. We will always be there to guide, comfort, encourage you and there will always be a place for you all in our open arms.
Your Heavenly Father is the perfect anchor for you, he will never leave you astray and knows of each of you and your divine potential. May you always use him as your anchor.
Love you like crazy... Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment