Today the kids had their first dental appointment:) Alin had an opening and it was time we started getting them used to going. They were nervous at first but then I laid in the chair and put them on top of me and it went lickity-split after that. We love this dentist😉
First check ups
Getting to hold the mirror for dad. Alin also took some pictures of their teeth with the intra oral camera
Then I got my teeth cleaned, love it. I sure miss working in the dental field. I loved dental assisting and rocked at it! Loved hygiene but was still fairly new at it when I went on maternity. Best feeling in the world was when people came in and their mouths were packed full of calculus and I got to get right in there and flick it off. I know sounds awesome doesn't it. The only job I think I would hate is hairdressing. Me and your aunts always have this debate I think what they do is gross and they thought what I did was gross:) good thing everyone likes to do different things.
Came home had lunch and put everyone done for their naps, and then surprise Alin came home early. So Mason wanted to go on a family adventure to the train museum (Science and tech museum) we go lots!!! Then we went to East Side Mario's for supper.





No comments:
Post a Comment