Content

Content

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Things you should know about your mom

I love you all to pieces!!!! 
Your dad is my best friend! I fell in love with him the 3rd day I knew him (just took my head longer than my heart😊)
I fall in love deeper every day💗
I always knew family was super important, thanks to my parents I thought family's were FUN I loved growing up with my sisters and brothers and pray you have the same relationship with each other as I have with my siblings and parents.  We have so much fun together and I've always been family, family, family.
Now all the mushy stuff is out if the way here's some silly things
•I read magazines from back to front
•I used to be so uncomfortable with hugs  and affection, so much that I was called "porcupine" but now I crave hugs
•I have a cow lick that I've always hated right in the front right corner, that every hair dresser says I should work with it... I still despise it
•my favorite location is Waterton Alberta. I love the smell as soon as you open the windows in the car, the scenery is fantastic, the hiking trails phenomenal.  It's my own little slice of heaven🗻.  My favorite hikes are Crypt, Alderson-Carthrew, and Cameron Lake to townsite  just for future refrence because I day I will take you on them
•I've ridden an elephant 
•I love playing board games, so when your older it will seem archaic but I'm excited to play them with you
•I hate using a bath towel more than once
•I love camping, being outdoors, going on adventures and start to feel as if I'm in jail if I've been inside all day... Your dad teases me that he can count on one hand how many times I've stayed home
•I keep my passport up to date always... Because you never know when an opportunity arises
•I love grapefruit
•I don't like baths, but can stay in the shower forever
•I prefer manual toothbrushes over electric
•I dislike immensely ironing and would rather do anything else but that
•I like plain white socks
Things about being a mom
I am not a perfect mom (I know that's such a surprise for you all😉) but these are the things I'm great at... I'm not going to list the things I fall short at because there still works in process. 
•I love you all
• I'm big on holidays, I like to decorate for everything and anything.  I love to have pink valentine pancakes for Valentines Day, green ones for St. Patrick's Day and you get the idea. (Your Grama Waldie always did that for us when i was little) Birthdays are a huge deal...I like to make the cake and have a theme, decorate and just try and make you all feel so special for your birthdays ( I also remember your births and replay the last year, your milestones, and what I love about you, and how glad I am that you came to our family)
•I love to be busy and outside with you, to take you on all sorts of adventures, sometimes your dad teases me that I never stay home.  I want you to have so many different little experiences and be exposed to lots of interesting things. So we get to do lots of adventures
• I love to read to you all, and sing songs 
• I know the importance of healthy foods for your little bodies and really try and have healthy meals and snacks for you(don't worry you have a sugar daddy)
•I love to take lots of pictures so you'll have lots to look at and see your adorable squishy beautiful bodies one day:) 
•I love being outside, I love the mountains, I love the sun on my face, I love the smell of fresh air and the beauty of everything around us.  I want to instill in each of you what an amazing and beautiful world we live in. ( must be working a bit because when the leaves were turning colors I turned to you all and said "wow it's so... And you jumped in and said beautiful"
•

No comments:

Post a Comment