Content

Content

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wed July 31, 2013 Good Times

This morning we got up early (not because I wanted to but because you all decided to) much to early which resulted in very cranky attitudes so while I was about to start breakfast I ended up taking you all in the truck for a drive instead.  It's easier to contain the chaos and hoping Miss Abbie falls asleep for her to regain her cheery personality.  When I left I was in less than fine form and we drove into Kipling toured around and then I went the opposite way and toured around Winthorst, then headed back to my parents place ready to face the day.  We made "egg hearts" for breakfast along with pancakes then the kids played all day, hopping on Grampa and hugging Grama.  Trina and Torrance mowed the lawn, we went for a walk, we caught frogs and then....more people started arriving.  Renee and her crew arrived first and then Duncan arrived later bringing us our "dad" Caius flew in to the airport and they picked him up on their way thru which worked great.  The kids were so excited to see him and started running down the lane to see him.  The funny thing is that guy has STILL got it.  When he stepped out of the vehicle my heart still skips a beat and I lose my breath.  Great to see my love.  Then the festivities begin.  A wonderful roast beef dinner,trip to the horses a bouncy castle, volleyball net, relaxing on the lawn, campfire with s'mores and more visiting and finishing the night off with a round of spoons.  I love my family and enjoy spending time with them SO MUCHπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment