Content

Content

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WHAT I NEED MY FAMILY TO KNOW

My little family and premium romanian I love you. I am definitely by no means perfect, but I promise that I do try my hardest. I want you to know that even if I'm frustrated or impatient I still and will ways love you.  You are all the best things that have ever happened to me…sometimes a lot of work but still my treasures.  I want the best in the world for you, I want you to be happy, healthy and if I could shield you from any and every bad thing I would... From man colds:) to hurt feelings. Instead I am trying to make our home a haven where you can always feel safe, loved and where we can grow and learn as a family, I cringe a little as I write this because there have been a few of those days where my patience has left and I am not the mom I dreamed I would be... But I am trying...anyway just so you know every night when your all tucked in I pray that tomorrow I will be better.  I LOVE YOU ALL, love your mom and your wife xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment