Abbie Daniela
Yesterday I was complaining about not having 2 minutes to myself to finish chores around the house and I have to admit it made me crabby. This morning I would give anything to have my 2 girls into all the mischief they are usually into. They are
SICK and I mean the worrisome, pray your heart out sick. With fevers running up to 40.1 and noses and eyes running, deep chunky coughs and tired, worn out, lethargic little girls. I was able to get them into the doctor and she did a swab on them to see if it's strep throat, but they seemed to take a turn for the worse after we left. Poor Dani, I just held her and she fell asleep in my arms, it seems like when she gets sick she does it full throttle no halfway business for her. It's all or nothing, I just want to wave a magic wand and have her back to her busy, fun, driving me crazy self. Abbie's has started but she still can breathe thru her nose a bit better but her fever is raging. It's so worrisome and I want them to be healthy, running around and driving me bonkers. I need these kids of mine, I need them to get better and I need them to live long and full lives. I've been praying all day of how to help them
and that this would pass quickly. Mason has a cough but no fever, here's hoping it stays like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment