Content

Content

Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 25,2014 Pre Canada Party

love having parties, get togethers, play dates. Whatever you want to call them I love doing it, so as we are going to be travelling for Canada Day I decided we should have a Pre Canada party. So up went our decorations, we made some crafts (handprint, Canadian Flag, and this maple leaf cake.  Which I cooked a red cake cut into slices, used my maple leaf cookie cutter and then lined them all up in a pan, poured angel food cake over and baked it again... I used angel food cake because I didn't have another cake  mix at home and it was getting later) we had strawberries and other fun treats.
  The details
Meghan Fong 
Christina Jurado
Catherine Smith
Amanda Azzi
Kate McAteer
Angela Svenson
Emma Reed
Amy Zimmerman
Us, with Mason making his funny face and Abbie who just finished shedding her clothes. 
It was a really fun day and there were a ton of littles having fun downstairs and outside infact there were 20 kids, 4 infants, 9 moms and a mother-inlaw (Amy's).  It was a great day, finished it off with park, Masons soccer and the community barbeque which included some music, free bubbles, jumping castle and some rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment