Anderson's came to pick the boys up and then Alin wanted to take the kids to a movie which is great for Mason and him but not so great for the girls in this family as we all have a tough time sitting thru a show. We went to "Rio 2" and honestly the snacks came to $52 CRAZY. The movie or what we saw of it was cute and Alin and I had to laugh because we saw ourselves in the bird parents of this movie. The mom loves nature and being outside and roughing it and the dad not so much. The dad bird was wearing a fanny pack and had his gps in hand so like Alin and the one that sent me over the edge laughing was the Grampa bird kinda gives the dad bird a little ribbing for not being up early and the husband bird turns to the wife and says why didn't you wake me. Which she says you sleep in every day at home. These birds were us. We didn't get to watch the whole movie as Abbie and Daniela were wild.
After the movie we met up with Yamen and his girls at the park and then home. Our street had a festival every year and I always like going to it so when we got home it was late but I wanted to go so I took Mason and Daniela and we had a lot of fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment