I was never much of a cryer by nature. Definitely not for books, movies, relationships (okay maybe the first time I saw E.T) just shake things off and head for the shower or sleep (sleep was my number one choice) and then I became a mother....
Must be part of the birthing plan
1. Prep you
2. Have baby
3. Make sure tear ducts will never be dry again
I have never felt so much emotion in my life and it can change from one minute to the next. From having to tears of worry to tears of frustration to tears of joy and contentment, I've decided that anyone that has dry eye problems should become a mom. Case in point, today I had a date with Miss Daniela (we were going to a little birthday party) and Mason and Abbie stayed home with Alin. So I nursed Abbie before we left and hopped in the truck with Miss D, it has been snowing all night and was still snowing this morning the roads were awful and it was approximately 21 km away(thanks GPS) as I was driving I was praying that nothing would happen to my little hurricane in the back seat as she fell asleep and looked so angelic. I worried about being in a car accident the whole way. Praying that nothing would ever happen to her. Then as we're at the party I start worrying about Abbie (is she hungry, does she need me) Then Mason and Alin are on my mind. I'm convinced that i will never live another carefree day in my life. Which is a change for this girl that flew by the seat of my pants on adventures that took me this way and that. Aww how i've had to apologize to my parents a million times for the crazy things of my youth. Who knew this gig would need me to invest in waterproof mascara.


No comments:
Post a Comment