Content

Content

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 27, 2014 Happiness

Today we were driving back from another mini holiday.  It was a 7 hour drive and the kids were rockstars! As we were driving home I was thinking I wonder when and where are next holiday will take us and what do I have to look forward to.  When we finally got home and the kids were playing in the living room with Alin and I engaged in playing with them, with no distractions I was reminded of this quote.  Bathing them, getting them ready for bed and kisses and hugs, nursing ( which I'm trying to wean...Abbie your winning) this is my happiness, where everyday happiness entails cooking, snuggles, laundry, reading books, crafts and even disciplining in love (which I dislike by the way) you 3 little love bugs and your dad are the reason my heart is content and happy.  Sweet dreams, love you forever and always, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment