I don't usually take the time or have the time to just go back in after your all sleeping...since it's such a fleeting phenomena but tonight I did and my heart was happy. I'm so blessed to be your momma. Sweet dreams my 3
Thursday, March 6, 2014
March 6 2014
Tonight I need to write on how thankful I am for my little family, sometimes I feel like I just share the stressful, busy moments and while there are a lot of them...there are also just as many moments that cause me to pause and my heart to burst. Mason and Daniela's giggles and chuckles can put anyone in a good mood. Sometimes I just look at them giggling hysterically with their little mouths open just a bit, showing those pearly whites, their heads thrown back and their little shoulders shaking up and down and I want to record every single second of it. I want to be able to replay it back in my mind when they no longer feel like that's cool to laugh with such abandonment. With no cares. I want to remember the silly things they find funny and how you can do the same thing a million times over and they find it as hilarious as the first time you did it. I want to remember Abbie going up to Alin and saying in her 17 month voice "Ase me" and Alin chases her around the living room and the minute he turns his back she'll yell again for him to chase her. To which she will usually run straight for the monstrous red bean bag chair and dive in all the while giggling away. How the girls hair goes crazy in the gym downstairs when there jumping in the bouncy castle. Charged with electricity standing this way and that and underneath that mop of golden hair and mop of "clean carmel" hair are huge grins as they both jump watching us to watch them. ( I have another thought on this line about watching them, I'll save for tomorrow's journal entry) I watch the way that Abbie looks up at Daniela and Mason and the admiration and love is tangible. Whenever Abbie wakes up from her nap and stirs even the slightest bit, Daniela eyes light up and she'll turn to me and say " Abbie up" I always say to her "Quick go get her" and away Dani will run, throw open the door and say "Did you have a good sleep" I know we say this to our kiddos lots but it's do fun to see the phrases you use on them come out of their own little adorable mouths. My other favorite is when Dani puts her arm around Abbie and says "it's okay sweetie pie" So today Abbie woke up calling mommy as she usually does and when I didn't answer as quick as she needed she called for Dani it was cute and wonderful and made my heart so happy that they have sisters. Sorry Mason if mom was more on the ball, we could have had more and maybe given you a brother. ( but those sisters of yours adore you, look up to you and think your the greatest thing ever)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment