Content

Content

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Oct 12,2013 Thanksgiving weekend

Top 10 thankful list:
In the spirit of thanksgiving here is my top 10 list...
1.  This family of mine, thanks to a boy who swept me off my feet... Come to think of it I'm still sweeping...every single night:)
Date at the good old hockey game, my heart still skips a beat when I see him walking toward me.  Isn't he handsome:)


                       MASON
                  DANIELA
                      ABBIE

2.  That this amazing body was able to carry 3 babes full term and healthy.  Although it's a little worse for wear at the moment, it's a work in progress.  That it was able to feed our babes, care for them on little or no sleep.  That I can walk and do all those mundane things that come along with parenting.   As Alin and I have just started getting back to exercising it feels great to sweat and move our muscles as well.  Thank you body!!!! ( that's Abbie in the inside)

3. The food we eat, farmers markets, upick strawberries, pumpkin patches I love that our adventures include going to outdoor markets, picking apples, picking strawberries.  How lucky we are to afford great, fresh,healthy food and (by lucky I mean how hard Alin works to supply as with these things) it's great in the summer too how every Friday we get vegetables delivered to our door from a coop service by one of Alin's patient.  My mom was impressed when Alin told her once "He'd rather spend money on good food now then medicine later one" 

4. Our house and rides our home is beautiful, warm and inviting and there's not a day that goes by that when I walk in the doors I don't feel gratitude and awe with it. I work hard at making our house a home with our little family, decorating for all sorts of holidays, crafts, neat and tidy (at least at one point of the day) but most importantly that Alin and I talk with respect and love to each other and our children. To make sure our home is a refuge from the world outside, that are little ones will always feel safe and loved here.   I love our front water feature and when the little waterfall is flowing I love the sound.  As for our rides, we've always had reliable, comfortable and dare I say luxurious vehicles, I love seat warmers!!!! I think of all the excursions we go on and I'm thankful for both.
Nice and cozy in their nice warm beds

5.  My family and the one I inherited growing up I knew I was blessed to be in my family.  Whenever people wanted to get together, they generally wanted to do it at my house... not because it was fancy or new or we had stuff but because it was always warm, fun and inviting.  As long as I could remember people were always welcome in our home and another chair pulled up to the dinner table or another blanket put on the couch (not for the guests, but one of us) my parents have always been an amazing example of kindness to everyone and acceptance.  Words can't even explain my love for them and my siblings.  It's fun, busy, loud and AWESOME when we all get together.  I used to feel sorry for people not in our family because of all the humour and love they were missing out on.  I kinda still do:) my goal in life is to be as friendly and neighbourly as my dad and as patient and kind as my mom.  Plus all the other characteristics of my siblings and their spouses.  

 Blessing of Abbie ( Alin even arranged this before had)




No comments:

Post a Comment