Content

Content

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oct 30,2013

IT SNOWED a skiff but enough that it's impossible to forget that old man winter is on his way.  I can't even convey how much I am not looking forward to winter this year, the thought of dressing up a 3,2 and 1 year old makes me physically cringe, mostly because I know how it's going to go.... I'll dress Mason first then, Abbie and finally Daniela it's in this order because Daniela ALWAYS undresses the minute I have her dressed, sweaters are off the minute I turn around...but this momma got smart and started putting her sweater on backwards...it's hard to get the zipper that way :), it works for now.  The problem this year is that Mason will probably have to use the washroom the minute we are all bundled up and by the time we leave the house probably Abbie and I will be in a puddle of sweat and I will be cursing under my breath.  There is however a silver lining, since we are Canadian we have to find fun things to do or we will go crazy, so since this is the first time in 3 years I'm not pregnant I'm actually excited to go skating on the canal, cross country skiing and possibly down hill as well.  

As for last night we went with Katie and her three little ones (Paige, Sloan and theo) to a Halloween party at the Rockland library.  It was so much fun the library really outdid themselves with all the work they did. There was a maze made out of cardboard with tunnels, there were craft tables that included everything from wands, masks, bats (using hands as templates) marshmallow mummies, spider webs plus marshmallow dipping station to make monsters and there were treats for everyone (that they made to look like brooms) it was such a great and fun night. So without further ado here's some pics of the fun night
We had an astranout, elephant (which kept shedding her skin) and an adorable skeleton 

              Playing with their wands


No comments:

Post a Comment